Hey Guys,
I have a quick minute to quickly got some stuff on my blog. You will have to pardon any grammatical errors. Well I am on this ancient computer and on DialUp. Lol yea I am living the high life. I also get the most gourmet coffee ever, its called cold showers. They wake you up pretty fast. Overall, the people here at the REACH International Orphanage are extremely nice and they are very glad we are here to help. We have been preforming a lot of dental work and working with the kids. Life here is so different then what we are use to. I am not sure as to who is the more disadvantaged one.,. Is it us or them_ Kid´s here have very little however, they are still very happy. Most dont even have homes or clothes however, they appear happy. They have great interpersonal skills and love to play football and just talk with you. TV, internet, facebook are a long shot and when you speak to people they give you their undivided attention. They aren´t distracted by text messages or their cell phones. This is probably one of the greatest experiences I have had. I wish I could write more however, my 5 course dinner is calling my name (rice and beans for the 3rd night in a row).. Miss you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment